BILL OF RIGHTS
Here at Chalkline, we want you to know you have certain rights that we recognize and will uphold each and every day you come here. Your rights as an athlete are pretty simple.
At Chalkline CrossFit, we promise to:
- Always be on time for our classes & training sessions (we respect and value your time)
- Be representative & professional (we will deliver premium services each and everyday)
- Communicate in a professional manner (sarcasm/humor notwithstanding)
- Alter workouts as required based on your individual needs (no matter your need and limitations, we will work with you)
- Make YOU the center of our attention during your class
- Answer any & all of your questions to the best of our knowledge & abilities (if we don’t know, we will find out!)
- Return your phone call or email at the first available opportunity (quick communication is a huge priority for us)
- Correctly invoice and give receipts, or make corrections immediately
- Provide you with clean, safe & organized space to train
- Provide access to track & monitor your progress using SugarWOD (how will you know if you’re improving if you don’t track your progress?)
- Keep weekday classes capped to 12 members for a better quality experience (this ensures everyone gets first class coaching each & every class.)
- Treat EVERY client with respect & dignity
- Stay on top of relevant research that will help you better achieve your goals (we as a staff will always strive for excellence)
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as required on your behalf (we know the best specialists in town)
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality with your personal information
We will always uphold these rights for you, no matter what. In return, all we ask is that our athletes uphold the following:
- Make reservations for classes no less than 30 minutes prior to class (this is mandatory to make sure everyone has a spot & that we don’t exceed our cap)
- Arrive on time if not early for your classes (we know things happen, but please do your best!)
- Cancel or change appointment times as far in advance as possible
- Keep the coach updated with any issues that could affect your training (something hurts? have to leave early? tell us!)
- Wait until the LAST person is done before cleaning up and putting equipment away (support & cheer on your friends!)
- Once everyone is done, wipe down & put any equipment away that you used during class in its proper place
- Be aware of other members & be nice to them! If you see a stranger, introduce yourself! (you can be mean to us, but not other members!)
- Avoid gossip! Any complaints, comments or issues you may have will only get resolved if you bring it to us.
- Work hard. Stay motivated. Be nice. Have fun!
These are your rights at Chalkline and they will not be strayed from!