BILL OF RIGHTS
Here at Chalkline, we want you to know you have certain rights that we recognize and will uphold each and every day you come here. Your rights as an athlete here are pretty simple and our promises and expectations are laid out below.
At Chalkline CrossFit, we promise to:
- Always be on time for our classes & training sessions (we respect and value your time)
- Be representative & professional (we will deliver premium services each and everyday)
- Communicate in a professional manner (sarcasm/humor notwithstanding)
- Alter workouts as required based on your individual needs (no matter your need and limitations)
- Make YOU the center of our attention during your class
- Answer any & all of your questions to the best of our knowledge & abilities (if we don’t know, we will find out!)
- Return your phone call or email at the first available opportunity (quick communication is a priority for us)
- Correctly invoice and give receipts, or make corrections immediately
- Provide you with clean, safe & organized space to train
- Provide access to track & monitor your progress using SugarWOD (how will you know if you’re getting better if you don’t track your progress?)
- Keep weekday classes capped to 15 athletes for a better quality experience (this ensures everyone gets first class coaching each & every class.)
- Treat EVERY client with the respect & dignity they deserve
- Stay on top of any research that will help you better achieve your goals (we will always strive for excellence)
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as required on your behalf (we know the best specialists in town)
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality with your personal information
We will always uphold these rights for you, no matter what. In return, all we ask is that our athletes uphold the following:
At Chalkline CrossFit, we request that you…
- Make reservations for classes no less than 30 minutes prior to class (this is mandatory to make sure everyone has a spot & that we don’t exceed our cap)
- Arrive on time (5 minutes early) for your classes. We know life happens, but please do your best!)
- Cancel or change appointment times as far in advance as possible
- If you arrive during another class, please enter through the front door and avoid walking through the class space
- Keep the coach updated with any issues that could affect your training (something hurts? have to leave early? tell us!)
- Wait until the LAST person is done with their workout before cleaning up and putting equipment away (support and cheer on your friends while they finish! Unless you have a prior engagement, then please tell your coach)
- Once everyone is done, wipe down & put any equipment away that you used during class in its proper place. Leave it like you found it (or better)!
- Be aware of other members & be nice to them! If you see a stranger, introduce yourself!
- Avoid gossip! Any complaints, comments or issues you may have will only get resolved if you bring it to us.
- Work hard. Stay motivated. Be nice. Stay Positive. Have fun. Kick ass. Be Awesome (repeat)!
These are your rights at Chalkline and they will not be strayed from!